American Pokemon American Pokemon

I laughed so hard

Keep doing what you do. Your stuff is legendary. Don't apologize for your humor, this site is full of offensive material and this isn't even close to tasteless for Newgrounds. The point is to shock and offend. So great job, as usual. Tell the people who want to cry about it to kick rocks and grow a sense of humor.

Awesome work on every angle. As always your animation is fantastic. The cross bandaids on the tumor were a great touch. Made me spit coffee.

Seriously.... Like you people didn't know what to expect from a JohnnyUtah animation.

Pelican!? - Space Walk Pelican!? - Space Walk

alright.... soooo

These fucking pelican movies ROCK. I lawlz pretty hard at them. I need at least a dozen more.

LARRY episode 1.5 LARRY episode 1.5

AWESOME!

This was hilarious! The best part was when the priest punched the monk. Great sound effect on the hit! The monk was great. OH me no me no me no

Jazza responds:

ominominomino?

Tax Time! Tax Time!

ok... that was AWESOME!

I haven't stopped laughing yet. this is probably my favorite game ever on newgrounds. everything about it was so awesome. The graphics were funny. The music was epic. the game play was enjoyable... it was just so perfectly done. I love how it's portrayed with all of the excitement and optimism i like to imagine that guy had as he was doing everything... I doubt he was all dreary and depressed as it was happening. Too much adrenaline. he was probably off the walls.

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

Amazing

It's about time somebody did something like this. I sit around and think about this crap all day long and it's enough to go crazy. nice little package you wrapped it up in. It makes me happy to see more people as of late bringing into account the grand scale of the universe. I love seeing people's entire perspective of life shattered when they realize just how insignificant they are. smug bastards. "oh my hair's not perfect my life is ruined! ..... what's this flash about the universe? OH MY GOD! .... i'm fucking nothing." Isn't that the music from Spore? was a nice touch. truely excellent work